Are you overlooking a big part that could make your trade show exhibiting a success? Read the latest CEIR blog post from guest author Samuel J. Smith of SocialPoint
By Samuel J. Smith
Because B2B marketers spend around 40% of their budgets on trade shows, exhibitors really want to know how to do shows well. And so, countless blog posts offer their advice on the key things you need to succeed at trade shows.
We’ve published our own version of that idea here, and we probably will again in the future. There have even been entire books telling you the same ideas, but in far greater detail.
Recurring tips on how to succeed at trade shows include:
- Set trade show marketing goals and objectives in tune with your overall company goals
- Find the right shows where your buyers attend
- Manage your budget for greater return on investment
- Design your trade show booth to capture attention and tell your story
- Promote your presence before, during, and after the show with promotions
- Select and train your booth staff to engage…
View original post 946 more words